$28-a-Night Carnival Cruises: Would You Go?
My cruise post two weeks ago hit a nerve with a lot of readers and many agreed they wouldn’t get on a cruise even if they didn’t have to pay. I’m one of them. I think the federal government is going to agree and extend their no sail order so they don’t risk anymore outbreaks.
This week’s cruise news:
- Norwegian Cruise Line ships won’t be back in operation until at least August
- Norwegian Cruise Line will relaunch five ships at a time, estimates 5-6 months before fleet is back up
- Royal Caribbean To Eliminate Buffets on Post-Coronavirus Cruises
- 100,000 crew members stuck on cruise ships after COVID-19 shutdown
- Carnival to lay off hundreds of workers; ‘Unfortunately, it’s necessary,’ CEO says
- Avalon Waterways Suspends River Cruises through August
- Cruise Chefs Are Pros at Keeping Fruits and Veggies Fresh — and They Shared Their Secrets With Us (Video)
- Cruise ships not welcome this summer, B.C. health officials say
- What pandemic? Carnival Cruise bookings soar 600% for August trips
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.