$28-a-Night Carnival Cruises: Would You Go?
My cruise post two weeks ago hit a nerve with a lot of readers and many agreed they wouldn’t get on a cruise even if they didn’t have to pay. I’m one of them. I think the federal government is going to agree and extend their no sail order so they don’t risk anymore outbreaks.
This week’s cruise news:
- Norwegian Cruise Line ships won’t be back in operation until at least August
- Norwegian Cruise Line will relaunch five ships at a time, estimates 5-6 months before fleet is back up
- Royal Caribbean To Eliminate Buffets on Post-Coronavirus Cruises
- 100,000 crew members stuck on cruise ships after COVID-19 shutdown
- Carnival to lay off hundreds of workers; ‘Unfortunately, it’s necessary,’ CEO says
- Avalon Waterways Suspends River Cruises through August
- Cruise Chefs Are Pros at Keeping Fruits and Veggies Fresh — and They Shared Their Secrets With Us (Video)
- Cruise ships not welcome this summer, B.C. health officials say
- What pandemic? Carnival Cruise bookings soar 600% for August trips
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.