This week’s cruise news:
- Fully-vaccinated Alaska cruise passenger tests positive for Covid
- Crystal adds Miami as embarkation port on cruises departing the Bahamas
- The Cruise Industry Stages a Comeback
- Carnival Set to Launch Its Largest-Ever Cruise Ship, Mardi Gras – Rollercoaster and All
Last week’s cruise news:
- In blow to DeSantis, court blocks order lifting CDC virus rules on Florida cruise ships
- CRUISE LINES DELIVER BOMBSHELL: Mixed Shots Not Considered Full Vaccination
- Carnival Cruise Line restarting operations on seven more ships
- DeSantis Won’t Allow Cruise Ship Restrictions, Warns He’ll Take CDC Fight to Supreme Court
- Tight occupancy, high demand push cruise prices to new highs
- Cruise bookings grow despite uptick in Covid cases
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.