This week’s cruise news:
- Vaccination Becoming Mandatory on Cruises; What about Kids?
- Gwyneth Paltrow to oversee wellbeing on a new luxury cruise ship
- CDC signals cruise ships can resume sailing in U.S. waters this summer
Last week’s cruise news:
- Florida Senate votes to overturn local voters on Key West cruise ship restrictions
- River cruise line to sail 10-day ‘mystery’ voyage in Europe in 2022
- Viking adds 2024 Mississippi River cruises, even though first New Orleans trips are more than a year away
- International cruises for 2022: Why I can’t wait to get back on board a cruise ship
- Battle of the seas: Cruise lines vs. the CDC
- How a 94-meter superyacht is transported through narrow canals in the Netherlands
- New Navigator of the Seas west coast cruises now available to book
- Senators Introduce Bill Allowing To Restart Cruising by July 4
- MSC Cruises will base ship in Saudi Arabia
- Seabourn plans fully vaccinated cruises from Barbados
- Silversea to Require All Crew and Guests to Be Fully Vaccinated Against COVID-19 As Cruise Line Announces New Silver Moon Sailings
- Viking Announces Vaccination, Testing Requirements for Passengers Along With New Cruises to Bermuda, Iceland, UK
- Crystal Endeavor’s Luxury Iceland Expeditions Open
- Carnival Cruise Line threatens to remove its ships from US home ports to sail elsewhere
- Cruise ships will be the ‘safest place on earth’ when they relaunch, Norwegian Cruise Line CEO says
- Viking Announces Vaccination, Testing Requirements for Passengers Along With New Cruises
- Disney Cancels All Cruise Lines Through June, Says It’s ‘Working Towards Resuming Operations’
- Virgin Voyages shifts cruise debut to UK
- Virgin Voyages gives up on summer launch for Scarlet Lady
- Seabourn Returns To Greece This Summer
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.