A big congratulations to Sonia W., the winner of our Culture Shock contest. We here at JohnnyJet.com were charmed by your akward yet hilarious encounter in England. Cheers to winning the this week’s travel package valued at $100 USD. (National Geographic’s 100 Countries, 5000 Ideas, Eagle Creek Travel Duffel, and the Gogo Foldable Metallic Water Bottle.)
Sonia’s winning submission: “I was riding my horse in England and we stopped in a Pub to have a drink. I said to my friends. “Oh, my fanny hurts”. Well, they gave me a strange look because in England fanny means some part of a ladies private area! Of course, meant my behind…honest!”
Also, we decided to add a lil’ something extra to your swag bag: The Eagle Creek Travel Cube bag is part of the Pack-It System collection that allows you to pack smarter, neater, and easier so you can pack a whole lot more. The system features various color-coded compartments for different travel accessories- the cube, folder, sac, and kit. The “cube” -available in small, medium, and large- is perfect for organizing shirts or even packing away dirty laundry and wet swimsuits. Enjoy!
Thank you again for all your submissions. For this week’s contest, the best caption wins another great travel package valued at $115 USD.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.