A big congratulations to Sonia W., the winner of our Culture Shock contest. We here at JohnnyJet.com were charmed by your akward yet hilarious encounter in England. Cheers to winning the this week’s travel package valued at $100 USD. (National Geographic’s 100 Countries, 5000 Ideas, Eagle Creek Travel Duffel, and the Gogo Foldable Metallic Water Bottle.)
Sonia’s winning submission: “I was riding my horse in England and we stopped in a Pub to have a drink. I said to my friends. “Oh, my fanny hurts”. Well, they gave me a strange look because in England fanny means some part of a ladies private area! Of course, meant my behind…honest!”
Also, we decided to add a lil’ something extra to your swag bag: The Eagle Creek Travel Cube bag is part of the Pack-It System collection that allows you to pack smarter, neater, and easier so you can pack a whole lot more. The system features various color-coded compartments for different travel accessories- the cube, folder, sac, and kit. The “cube” -available in small, medium, and large- is perfect for organizing shirts or even packing away dirty laundry and wet swimsuits. Enjoy!
Thank you again for all your submissions. For this week’s contest, the best caption wins another great travel package valued at $115 USD.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.