CONGRATULATIONS to our winner: Donna Beck! Donna has generously provided pictures of her prizes below, and man do they look great!
The contest (now over):
There are plenty of sweet deals to be had on Cyber Monday, but this year, Briggs & Riley and JohnnyJet.com are teaming up to make things even sweeter. With the “Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice” giveaway—running today and today only—we’re giving one lucky reader the chance to win a beautiful new piece (winner’s choice) of hard-sided luggage from the Briggs & Riley TORQ collection. And that’s not all—it will be whisked to the winner’s door before the end of the year filled with candy, baked goods, special sweets, winter spices and a surprise gift!
Even without delicious contents, Briggs & Riley TORQ travel bags and suitcase are absolutely some of the best on the market. Check out this video for more, and then scroll down to enter to win. Good luck!
Monday, December 2, 2013 (Cyber Monday) only, from 9 am – midnight ET.
- Entries accepted from 9 am – midnight ET
- Valid for U.S. and Canadian residents with a shipping address in the U.S. or Canada
- Not transferrable and not redeemable for cash
- Winner chosen randomly by Johnny Jet
- Winner must provide shipping information and choice of Briggs & Riley TORQ luggage by December 15, 2014
Here’s how to enter:
Just enter you first and last name and email address using the form below to sign up for my newsletter, and follow me on Twitter and Facebook and Briggs & Riley on Twitter and Facebook for additional entries. If you are already a subscriber/follower, just check the appropriate boxes. Good luck!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.