This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Are you tired of paying full price for theme parks, hotels, and rental cars? Undercover Tourist is the travel website of the week and they help you get discount theme park tickets and travel bundles. You can find deals for tickets, hotels, and even car rentals. Additionally, tickets for London and Paris are coming soon.
Discount Theme Park Tickets
Your average savings can be between $29 and $150 per person. Plus, Undercover Tourist is an authorized reseller for Disney and Universal tickets. You get the exact same ticket as buying directly from the theme park and you can save a few dollars in the process.
Most of the deals you will find are for the California and Florida resorts. But, you can also find discounts for other destinations across the U.S. including New York City and Chicago. However, most offers will be for these attractions:
- Disneyland Resort
- Walt Disney World
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Universal Studios Hollywood
- SeaWorld Orlando
- SeaWorld San Diego
You can even score discounts at ski resorts like Breckenridge, Vail, Park City, and Keystone.
Make sure you check out the “Today’s Deals” section to find the best discounts. Some specials require you to book a hotel through Undercover Tourist plus park admission. Others are for a single purchase like discount theme park tickets, hotel rooms, or car rentals.
Use the best credit cards for theme parks to earn points/miles on your purchases. Plus, you can take advantage of any travel perks that the cards come with.
Each offer includes important information including the eligible travel dates, refund policy, and which items you should bring. You will also see if the ticket gives you free premium benefits like Disney FastPass+, Universal Express, or a VIP experience.
In addition to saving you money on travel, Undercover Tourist can also save you time waiting in line. You will find crowd calendars for Orlando, Los Angeles, and San Diego. First-time visitors may also appreciate the 1-day and 2-day park plans for Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
Finally, being able to get discounts for resort hotels or rental cars with unlimited mileage can be a nice touch. You may already have another option for lodging and transportation. But if not, Undercover Tourist is a solution for more than scoring discount theme park tickets.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.