This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Chase is rolling out another exciting partner benefit from the best lifestyle brands. The $120 Chase Sapphire Reserve® Peloton statement credit is the card’s latest perk. Even if your home gym doesn’t have a Peloton, this credit can help you enjoy discounted Peloton membership for live or on-demand classes.
$120 Peloton Credit
Chase Sapphire Reserve® and J.P. Morgan Reserve cardmembers can get up to $120 in statement credits through December 31, 2021. These credits apply to the monthly Peloton membership pass purchases.
This offer is available to new and existing Peloton members. While the offer isn’t as robust, Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card members can get up to $60 in Peloton statement credits (Compare the Chase Sapphire Reserve vs Chase Sapphire Preferred to see which one is better for you).
If you’re new to Peloton, a Peloton Digital Membership ($12.99/month after a 30-day free trial) doesn’t require any equipment purchases. You can workout at home using your current home gym accessories for live and on-demand video workouts for strength, cardio, yoga, and more.
The Peloton All-Access Membership ($39/month) requires you to purchase a Peloton bike or tread.
In a recent press release, Chase mentions this statement credit “is the first step in a broader collaboration to provide Sapphire cardmembers more value when using their card with Peloton.”
How to Receive Peloton Statement Credits
You will need to enroll your Sapphire Reserve Card to redeem this offer here.
After linking your card, there are two ways to earn the credits:
- Enroll in Digital Membership ($12.99/month after a 30-day free trial)
- Purchase a Peloton Bike or Tread ($39/month All-Access Membership Fee after activating your membership)
If you’re an existing Peloton user, you can update your payment setting in your member profile. Upgrading your membership also lets you continue to receive the full $120 statement credit.
You can also claim this offer if you previously canceled your Peloton plan or are currently pausing it. The credit doesn’t have to apply in consecutive months but any remaining balance expires when 2021 ends.
There are some terms and conditions for this offer. The credits don’t apply to Peloton digital membership purchases through third-party apps like the App Store or Google Play. To receive the credit, you will need to purchase a membership directly from Peloton.
After earning the full credit, your Peloton membership continues. You can cancel or pause your membership without penalty if you wish.
Other Chase Sapphire Reserve Perks
There are several other exciting perks that add value to the Chase Sapphire Reserve® for the rest of 2021.
Redeem $300 Travel Credit for Gas and Groceries
Through Dec. 31, 2021, the annual $300 travel credit applies to gas stations and supermarket purchases. These purchases also earn rewards points but the first $300 in annual travel purchases don’t earn Ultimate Rewards.
The first $1,000 in monthly grocery store purchases (including pickup and eligible delivery services) earn 3 Ultimate Rewards per $1 from November 1, 2020, to April 31, 2021.
DoorDash and Caviar Dining Benefits
You get at least one year of DoorDash DashPass membership that provides unlimited $0 delivery fees. Service fees are reduced on orders of at least $12.
Also, Chase Sapphire Reserve® members get $60 in DoorDash statement credits in 2020 and $60 in 2021.
50% Point Redemption Bonus
As always Chase Ultimate Rewards are worth 50% more (1.5 cents each) when booking award travel through the Ultimate Rewards travel portal.
Points are also worth 50% more now through Sept. 30, 2021, when redeemed for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories with the Chase Pay Yourself Back feature.
You also get a 50% redemption bonus when booking Sapphire Private Dining Series events in the Chase Dining Hub tab in Ultimate Rewards. These benefits also end on Sept. 30, 2021.
Related: Chase Sapphire Reserve Review
Enhanced Signup Bonus
New Chase Sapphire Reserve® cardmembers can earn 60,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening, worth $900 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
Peloton is a home gym essential for many. While the Chase Sapphire Reserve® remains one of the best travel credit cards, the addition of lifestyle perks makes this an excellent pick for maximizing your stay-at-home routine too. The Sapphire Reserve Peloton credit can be a welcome benefit for many new and existing cardholders.
- Best Credit Cards for Everyday Spending (Groceries, Gas & More)
- Guide to Chase Sapphire Reserve and Preferred Application Rules
- Chase Sapphire Rental Car Insurance Benefits Guide
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.