More from this week’s domestic travel news:
- 2020 Is the Summer of the Road Trip. Unless You’re Black.
- Disneyland and Disney California Adventure are reopening on July 17
- Hawaii resident arrested in traveler quarantine violation
- States are reopening, but many still require travelers to self-quarantine. Here’s where
- San Diego Zoo gets green light to reopen, along with hotels for tourism as summer approaches
- The Keep Maine Healthy plan, effective July 1, allows visitors in lieu of quarantine to sign and submit a certificate of compliance to their lodging facility that they have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of their visit
- A forgotten scheme to expand the TWA Flight Center
- Southwest flight attendant, American Airlines CEO have emotional racism talk at 30,000 feet
- What It’s Like to Wear a Mask in the South
- Yosemite reopens today but only for certain travelers
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.