More from this week’s domestic travel news:
- 2020 Is the Summer of the Road Trip. Unless You’re Black.
- Disneyland and Disney California Adventure are reopening on July 17
- Hawaii resident arrested in traveler quarantine violation
- States are reopening, but many still require travelers to self-quarantine. Here’s where
- San Diego Zoo gets green light to reopen, along with hotels for tourism as summer approaches
- The Keep Maine Healthy plan, effective July 1, allows visitors in lieu of quarantine to sign and submit a certificate of compliance to their lodging facility that they have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours of their visit
- A forgotten scheme to expand the TWA Flight Center
- Southwest flight attendant, American Airlines CEO have emotional racism talk at 30,000 feet
- What It’s Like to Wear a Mask in the South
- Yosemite reopens today but only for certain travelers
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.