More from this week’s domestic travel news:
- Tourist dies in ocean while defying Hawaii quarantine
- These are the US states that require travelers to quarantine
- ‘Into the Wild’ bus removed from Alaska trail for safety concerns
- Newsom Mandates Masks For All Californians In Most Settings
- Major changes at hotels to fight the spread of coronavirus
- April was the worst month for the lodging industry in history–US hotel occupancy was less than 25%. That’s 64% less than the same month last year, via @RudyMaxa
- Temperatures at the Grand Canyon are so hot visitors are warned their shoes could melt
- Man grabs shark with bare hands on Delaware beach in viral video
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.