More from this week’s domestic travel news:
- Canada and the US have agreed to extend their agreement to keep border closed to non essential travel to June 21
- Hertz Names New CEO in Midst of Effort to Avoid Bankruptcy
- Domino Park circles keep New York City sunbathers in check
- A Maryland restaurant’s new tables have huge inner tubes that make social distancing look fun
- 2 Americans arrested in connection with ex-Nissan chief Carlos Ghosn’s escape from Japan
- New York tourist is arrested in Hawaii after posting beach pictures on Instagram
- The Canada-U.S. border could be closed for another month to June 21
- Why the United States might not open up to international travelers any time soon
- Yellowstone and Grand Canyon partially reopening
- Surf’s up and so are new beach rules to prevent virus spread
- Graceland set to reopen Thursday
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.