More from this week’s domestic travel news:
- Hertz files for bankruptcy
- Walt Disney World to Reopen Orlando Theme Parks in July
- What the CDC Wants You to Know Before Swimming in a Pool This Summer
- States are reopening, but many require travelers to self-quarantine. Here’s where
- Vacationers Find Alligator Lounging on Alligator Pool Float at Their Miami Airbnb
- Republicans Much More Eager to Get Back to Traveling Than Dems: New Skift Survey
- Known Coronavirus patient stopped from boarding plane in Lansing, MI
- Iconic Hawai?i Hotel Undergoes Enormous Tent Fumigation
- Hawaii is enforcing 14-day self-quarantines with single-use hotel keys
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.