More from this week’s domestic travel news:
- Live entertainment will soon be returning to the Las Vegas Strip.
- New Columbia Study Blames the White House for at Least 130,000 ‘Avoidable’ COVID Deaths
- Connecticut revises travel quarantine rules to curb Covid surge
- Hawaii reopens for tourism amid more masks, fewer leis
- Whales are New York’s newest attraction
- Delta has suspended flights to 16 cities across the US because of coronavirus
- NFL cancels Pro Bowl for first time since 1949
- Jet pack at LAX? Theories are flying
- Where to find fall colors in Southern California
- Terminal 75 Year Old Kicked Off Flight For Wearing Too Much Personal Protective Equipment
- CDC advises booting travelers who refuse to wear masks on planes, trains, buses, other transportation
- Disneyland to reopen? No time soon under new California theme park guidelines
- American Airlines posts third straight quarterly loss
- Southwest Reports Third Quarter 2020 Results
- Coronavirus in Arizona is spreading at its fastest rate since June. Here’s what we know
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.