This week’s domestic travel news:
- Most COVID business capacity limits to end in New York region on May 19
- Australia: Soon we’ll no longer feel sorry for Americans, we’ll envy them
- Ruckus in the skies: What happens when airline passengers refuse to wear masks
- Las Vegas Lets Wynn Resorts Operate at 100% Capacity Ahead of Other Casinos
Last week’s domestic travel news:
- She faked negative COVID test to get to Virgin Islands, cops say. Now she’s in jail
- Tourist wins $2.1M after putting $40 in Las Vegas slot machine
- Reserved areas for residents-only: HTA asks communities to consider new ideas for tourism
- Gray Malin’s Los Angeles Home Feels Like a Vacation
- These 4 States Are Seeing the Worst COVID Surges Right Now
- Governor Pedro Pierluisi Says Visitors Must Comply With Laws After American Tourist Found Dead in Puerto Rico
- $75 Million Beach Property Returned to Rightful Black Family 100 Years Later
- Backcountry guide mauled to death while fishing near Yellowstone National Park
- How to Travel Safely During Covid: What Doctors Recommend After Getting a Vaccine
- Why the Allure of the U.S. Virgin Islands Deep Into the Pandemic?
- How a shocking environmental disaster was uncovered off the California coast after 70 years
- The ArcLight is permanently closing all of its locations
- Are herd immunity, California coronavirus variant preventing West Coast spring surge?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases within your first year of account opening.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.