I just returned from London, so I thought it would be the perfect time to feature Tube Map London Underground, a free and popular app (available on both iOS and Android) that helps travelers (and locals) get around the British capital. Over 18 million people have downloaded it worldwide, making it the number-one London Tube app.
Here’s a quick list of features:
- Step-by-step directions
- Live data from Transport for London (TfL), so you’ll be the first to hear about delays and closures on the London Underground
- Real-time navigation around any disruptions
- Offline functionality
- Costs of different routes so you can see what route is faster and/or cheaper
- Ability to save your favorite routes in one place for faster route planning on the go
- Closest London Underground stations from any location
- Station accessibility info for traveling on foot, with heavy luggage, with a pram/pushchair, or as a wheelchair user
- Detailed station information about facilities such as toilets, cash and ticket machines, Wi-Fi access, and taxi ranks
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.