I’m not sure which hotel gave us this incredible travel gadget but my wife and I believe it was the Ritz-Carlton Rancho Mirage or the Ritz-Carlton Waikiki. Sometimes when hotels give us gifts we don’t actually discover them until months later at home.
Either way, this $5, easily inflatable Dreambaby bathtub spout cover is bound to help anyone looking to baby-proof a hotel room or even their own house. In fact, since the clear plastic cover (with cute designs) simply slides on and off any standard spout, we use it every time Jack takes a bath at home or on the road. It’s perfect for taking on holidays since it’s so quick to inflate and pack, and it can really minimize any serious injuries in a tub. This really is a must-have travel gadget for traveling with toddlers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.