I’m not sure which hotel gave us this incredible travel gadget but my wife and I believe it was the Ritz-Carlton Rancho Mirage or the Ritz-Carlton Waikiki. Sometimes when hotels give us gifts we don’t actually discover them until months later at home.
Either way, this $5, easily inflatable Dreambaby bathtub spout cover is bound to help anyone looking to baby-proof a hotel room or even their own house. In fact, since the clear plastic cover (with cute designs) simply slides on and off any standard spout, we use it every time Jack takes a bath at home or on the road. It’s perfect for taking on holidays since it’s so quick to inflate and pack, and it can really minimize any serious injuries in a tub. This really is a must-have travel gadget for traveling with toddlers.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.