I’m not a wine drinker but I know most people do enjoy a glass or two. I also know some that would love to drink wine—especially when they’re traveling—but can’t because they’re worried about the side effects from the sulfites and other chemicals. Well, for all who wish they could drink (more) wine, a chemical engineer has developed an interesting product that’s worth a look. It’s called The Wand by PureWine, and it absorbs the histamines and sulfite preservatives from your glass of wine before you drink it.
You can buy The Wand either in an 8-pack ($24.99) or a 24-pack ($69.99). Either way, you just swirl and soak it for at least three minutes in a six-ounce glass of red or white wine, and voila. The process helps alleviate the unfavorable reactions many wine lovers suffer from, like headaches, congestion and skin rashes. The filtration also rapidly aerates your wine, maximizing its full flavor potential.
The Wand uses technology that combines nano-pore beads in a BPA-free plastic pouch and handle. These materials work together to quickly reduce the amount of histamines and sulfite preservatives in your wine.
If you’re deathly allergic to wine, I would obviously consult your physician before trying it, but for those dealing with moderate side effects, this product seems like it could be a game-changer.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.