With the 2019 NFL season underway, Alaska Airlines is reintroducing a great promotion it ran last season. For the duration of the NFL calendar, any passenger wearing a Russell Wilson (#3) Seattle Seahawks jersey will have access to early boarding on all Alaska Airlines flights departing out of Seattle. The airline, of course, is headquartered there.
“Offering pre-boarding for guests sporting their No. 3 jerseys is just one way we celebrate our hometown quarterback here at Alaska Airlines,” said Natalie Bowman, Alaska Airlines’ managing director of brand and marketing communications. “We invite all Seattle sports fans to join us in cheering on Russell ahead of his team’s season opener [on September 8].”
In addition to playing quarterback for the Seahawks, Wilson is also the “Chief Football Officer” for Alaska Airlines, as he has been for years. He works with the airline to support local charities including Seattle Children’s hospital, where he visits patients every Tuesday during the football season.
For more on the early boarding promotion and the airline’s partnership with Russell Wilson, see this page.
- The Best and Worst Stadiums in North America for Food Safety
- Where to Buy Discounted Baseball Tickets
- My Awesome Sports Weekend in Arlington, Texas
Have your own tip? Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all 1,532!
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Enter your email address and check “Daily Travel Tip” to receive Johnny’s best tips in your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check “Daily Travel Tip” on the same page. You’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.