This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Can you believe we’re halfway through August already? This month, there are several exciting news releases from a few of the Chase credit card families, including the Sapphire cards. Here is a closer look at how you might earn bonus travel points.
New Chase Ink Card Designs
The three Chase Ink business credit cards are getting a new card design.
New applicants will receive the new card design beginning on August 16, 2021. Existing Ink members can request a replacement card with the new design too.
These three cards will have a revamped design that’s modern and sleek:
- Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- The Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
- And the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
In addition to a new design, you can earn a handsome signup bonus of 100,000 Ultimate Rewards with the Ink Business Preferred (worth $1,250 in award travel) after spending $15,000 in the first 3 months.
The $0 annual fee Ink Business Cards (the Ink Business Cash and Ink Business Unlimited) have a signup bonus worth $750 in cash. New cardholders can earn $750 cashback after spending $7,500 in purchases during the first 3 months.
These are some of the best small business credit cards.
World of Hyatt
Hyatt has another way to earn bonus travel points. New applicants for the World of Hyatt Credit Card can earn a two-prong signup bonus.
The first bonus is the ability to earn 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Plus, earn up to 30,000 More Bonus Points by earning 2 Bonus Points total per $1 spent in the first 6 months from account opening on purchases that normally earn 1 Bonus Point, up to $15,000 spent.
Plus, there’s a limited-time offer available. Apply by 9/30/21, and upon approval, you’ll receive 2 Tier-Qualifying Night Credits for each night you stay from 8/16/21 through 12/31/21.
Each tier-qualifying night credit gets you closer to upgrading to World of Hyatt Explorist loyalty status. You only need 15 credits in 2021 (normally 30 nights) to have Explorist status for all of 2022.
Hyatt cardholders automatically get Discoverist status.
Learn more: Hotel Rewards Credit Cards
Existing Southwest Airlines credit cardmembers can earn double the Rapid Rewards by referring friends to apply for a Southwest credit card. Your friend can also earn the current Southwest Airlines signup bonus.
Our favorite is the Southwest Rapid Rewards® Priority Credit Card because it comes with an annual travel credit of $75, plus you can upgrade up to 4 boardings annually (subject to availability).
For a limited time, each referral earns 20,000 bonus points (instead of 10,000 points). You can earn up to 100,000 Rapid Rewards per year in refer-a-friend bonuses during this promotion.
These bonuses can help you plan your trips for the upcoming months and make up for a reduced travel schedule this year. You may also consider these other limited-time signup bonuses to earn bonus travel points from your next credit card.
- Best Credit Cards for Travel Purchases that Earn Points and Miles
- Best Credit Card Rewards for Road Trips
- The Best Contactless Credit Cards for Your Wallet
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.