This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Small business owners wanting a no-annual-fee business card can participate in the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card $750 bonus offer online after spending $7500 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
While you might prefer the cash rewards, we’ll also show you how the Chase Ink Cash bonus can be even more valuable by combining them with your Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve®, or Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card can be used to transfer out to Ultimate Rewards travel partners.
You will never pay an annual fee with the Chase Ink Cash, but the foreign transaction fee is 3% and you’ll need to use a different business rewards credit card for your foreign purchases.
Earn $750 Bonus Cash on the Ink Business Cash
By spending $7500 in the first three months, you can earn $750 bonus cash. This is the best bonus offer ever for this credit card.
Earn 5% Back
Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 in combined card purchases each account anniversary year for these purchases:
- Office supply stores
- Internet, cable, and phone services
By maxing out this purchase category, you will earn $1,250 cash back each year.
Earn 2% Back
You can also earn 2% cash back each account anniversary year on your combined business travel purchases on the first $25,000 spent annually for these two categories:
- Gas stations
That’s $500 cash back from these two bonus categories.
On all non-bonus spending, you’ll earn an unlimited 1% back on every purchase. If you max out your 5% or 2% bonus categories for the year, all remaining purchases will earn 1% back as well.
Additionally, cardholders may redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel, and more through the Chase Ultimate Rewards portal. Fraud protection is also included with the card as well as zero fraud liability. Cardholders won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with their card or with their account information.
How to Maximize Your Chase Ink Cash Rewards for Bonus Travel
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card isn’t the only Chase business credit card. You might consider the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card if you want to redeem your rewards points for reward travel, the Ink Business Cash only earns cash back rewards.
However, if you own the Ink Business Preferred or a Chase Sapphire card product, your Chase credit card combo lets you pool your rewards points between all your credit cards that earn Ultimate Rewards points for award travel.
By using your Ink Business Preferred or Chase Sapphire Preferred, your points are worth 1.25 cents each for award travel or you can transfer them to any of the Ultimate Rewards partners on a 1:1 basis.
With the Chase Sapphire Reserve®, you can transfer your points on a 1:1 basis or redeem them for 1.5 cents each using the Ultimate Rewards travel portal.
Summary of the New Chase Ink Cash Offer
This is the highest-ever bonus offer for the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card. If you want to earn an easy $750 or add a no-fee business card to your wallet, now is your perfect opportunity.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.