From now through Sept. 7, 2015, Best Western customers can snag a deal to earn extra reward points! Best Western rewards members can earn 1,000 extra bonus points on each stay booked online at bestwestern.com.
The Best Western rewards program has emerged as a leader among hotel loyalty programs. It was recognized by U.S. News & World Report and J.D. Power Associates as one of the top three hotel loyalty programs.
The hotel chain has more than 4,000 hotels worldwide (and six brands including Best Western, Best Western Plus, Best Western Premier, Best Western Plus Executive Residency, Vib and BW Premier Collection) that customers can book to earn the extra points. And the rewards program points can be redeemed with no blackout dates. Additionally, you can the points for dining, shopping and entertainment gift cards, gas cards or airline/partner rewards.
It’s also nice that Best Western has a program called Best Western’s Status Match…No Catch that matches members’ elite status in any other hotel rewards program, without a charge.
Check out more details on how you can get the additional 1,000 points with Best Western rewards here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.