From now through Sept. 7, 2015, Best Western customers can snag a deal to earn extra reward points! Best Western rewards members can earn 1,000 extra bonus points on each stay booked online at bestwestern.com.
The Best Western rewards program has emerged as a leader among hotel loyalty programs. It was recognized by U.S. News & World Report and J.D. Power Associates as one of the top three hotel loyalty programs.
The hotel chain has more than 4,000 hotels worldwide (and six brands including Best Western, Best Western Plus, Best Western Premier, Best Western Plus Executive Residency, Vib and BW Premier Collection) that customers can book to earn the extra points. And the rewards program points can be redeemed with no blackout dates. Additionally, you can the points for dining, shopping and entertainment gift cards, gas cards or airline/partner rewards.
It’s also nice that Best Western has a program called Best Western’s Status Match…No Catch that matches members’ elite status in any other hotel rewards program, without a charge.
Check out more details on how you can get the additional 1,000 points with Best Western rewards here.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.