This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
If you pay rent with a credit card, you likely know how convenient and valuable it is to use to earn Bilt Points. These rewards points are most valuable when redeemed for award travel or transferred to a 1:1 travel transfer partner. Now, Bilt is teaming up with point.me to help you quickly compare your redemption options and find the most valuable transfer partner.
How to Transfer Bilt Points
Starting January 25, 2023, the Bilt App integrates with point.me to help you compare your point redemption options for your desired travel route.
You can follow these steps to find the best airline for your flight route:
- Open Bilt App: Upon opening the Bilt Rewards App, you can select the “Transfer Partner” tab under the point redemption section to view the travel comparison portal powered by Point.Me.
- Enter trip details: Next, enter your departure and arrival airport codes and your travel date. You can also select the number of travelers and desired cabin class (economy, premium economy, business, first)
- Compare flight options: Similar to a flight booking site, the app compares flight options to find the best schedule and award flight prices.
- Select flight: After finding your desired itinerary, you can continue booking through the airline. The rent payment app will transfer the necessary points to secure your seat.
This comparison process can help you save a lot of time as you research flights. Additionally, access to this service is complimentary in contrast to buying a Self-Serve Standard Plan for $129/year directly through point.me. Existing point.me subscribers can also access this feature, and you can learn more about this transfer integration here.
Bilt Transfer Partners
You can transfer your Bilt rewards points at a 1:1 ratio to these airlines:
- American Airlines AAdvantage
- Cathay Pacific
- Emirates Skywards
- Flying Blue Air France-KLM
- Hawaiian Airlines HawaiianMiles
- Turkish Miles&Smiles
- United Mileage Plus
- Turkish Airlines Miles & Smiles
- Virgin Red
Transferring your miles makes sense when the redemption value is greater than 1.25 cents. That’s because your points are worth 1.25 cents each when booking flights through the Bilt travel portal instead of through the airline.
Related: Bilt Credit Card Review
The Bilt World Elite Mastercard
The Bilt World Elite Mastercard® is a $0 annual fee metal card.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Earn 1x on rent without credit card fees (on the first $50,000 per year)
- 2x points on travel
- 3x on dining
- 25% travel redemption bonus (1.25 cents each, similar to the Sapphire Preferred)
- 1:1 airline and hotel point transfers
- Primary auto rental collision damage waiver
- Trip cancellation and interruption insurance (up to $5,000 per passenger)
Read about the Rewards and Benefits to learn more. You will need to make at least five purchases per statement cycle to earn rewards points on your purchases.
Unfortunately, there isn’t a signup bonus offer, but you can quickly make up the difference as it’s one of the best credit cards for paying rent.
You can easily start racking up the points and avoid processing fees on rent payments and other credit card purchases through the Bilt World Elite Mastercard®. This loyalty program is valuable if you prefer travel rewards or using credit card points to buy a house.
- Is Getting a Travel Credit Card Worth It? Here’s What To Consider
- Jaw-Dropping Chase Ultimate Rewards Points Review
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.