“TheFork is one of the most useful resources for making restaurant reservations in Europe. Similar to OpenTable (which you can download if you’re traveling within the U.S.), you can browse different restaurants by category and make reservations. TheFork is available in over 4,000 cities within 11 countries — most in Europe but also Brazil and Australia — and it seems to be expanding rapidly.
“The biggest perk is that many restaurant reservations come with discounts — in some cases, you can get up to 50% off your meal just by reserving a table through TheFork. And since we here at TPG are always down for earning rewards, make sure to monitor your YUMS — TheFork’s reward system. You’ll earn between 50 and 300 YUMS per reservation, and when you hit 1,000, you get a discount on your bill.”
How to make restaurant reservations in Europe with TheFork
Just like with OpenTable, you can use TheFork to research restaurants and make reservations in one place. Instead of picking up the phone to call a restaurant, you can secure a table with just “2 clicks,” after which you’ll get a confirmation via email and SMS. Options pull from more than 80,000 partner restaurants, and there are more than five million reviews to help you choose among them. And in addition to a website, TheFork also has free apps for both iOS and Android.
For €10 off: Use the promo code APP19 with your first booking and receive 1,000 Yums, which can be converted into a €10 discount.
More food help
- How to Get Food Delivered to You at Your Airport Gate
- Instead of Room Service, Use a Food Delivery Service
- The Free Foodie App Will Improve Your Food Photos
- These Foods Are Among the Most Likely to Give You Food Poisoning
- The Best and Worst Stadiums in North America for Food Safety
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.