WHO TO FOLLOW ON TWITTER
Here’s where you can find some of the best, most up-to-date information on Ebola: Tweets about #Ebola | @AJENews | @BBCAfrica | @BBCBreaking | @cctvnewsafrica | @cnnbrk | @CDCgov | @CDCemergency | @EbolaAlert | @USATODAY | @WHO | Every Airline and Travel Resource on Twitter | Jim Roberts
TOP EBOLA STORIES
- Mashable: Chris Christie Stands by Mandatory Ebola Quarantine Despite Criticism
- ABC: Travelers From West Africa Must Enter US Through Only 5 Airports to Help Stop #Ebola Spread
- WSJ Asia: Ebola’s deadly reach: where confirmed cases of current #Ebola outbreak have been treated
- Travel Weekly: Jamaica and others ban travel from #Ebola countries
- USA Today: Hospital worker who handled Ebola specimen on cruise
- CBC: Air Canada flight attendants to wear gloves against Ebola
- BBC: France to begin screening passengers arriving at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport from Guinea’s capital on Saturday
- RT: Emergency in Madrid airport over patient with Ebola symptoms on flight from Paris
- Mashable: Plane that carried nurse with Ebola has been disinfected twice, will be put back in service in 30 minutes, Cleveland official says.
- CBSNews: CDC asking all 132 passengers of Frontier Airlines flight 1143 Cleveland to DFW on Oct. 13 to contact 1-800-CDC-INFO
- Peter Greenberg: 5 U.S. Airports to Begin Ebola Screening
- The Verge: Stepped-up ebola screenings begin at JFK International Airport
- NY Times: U.S. to Begin Ebola Screenings at 5 Airports
- CBC: Ebola Screening to Be Stepped Up at U.S. Airports, Canadian Border
- DailyMail: American Airlines makes emergency landing to offload vomiting female passenger in Texas amid fears she has Ebola… despite not having been in Africa
- NY Times: How Many Ebola Patients Are Being Treated Outside of West Africa?
GOOD TO KNOW
Got questions about Ebola? These links will point you in the right directions:
- Globe and Mail: How Nigeria and Senegal stopped 3Ebola ‘dead in its tracks’
- FOX News: Shepard Smith Blasts Media For “Hysterical,” “Irresponsible” Ebola Coverage
- Business Insider: Here’s Your Ebola Survival Guide For Airplanes, From The CDC
- WHO says 427 healthcare workers have been infected, 236 have died.
- ABC: Inside an Ebola transport jet
- The Economist: Why airport screening won’t stop Ebola
- CDC: Facts About Ebola in the US – PDF Infographic
- CDC: Signs & Symptoms
- CNN: Can you catch Ebola on a plane?
- CNN: Can Ebola survive on a surface? That and other questions answered
- ISOS: Advice for Business Travelers
- LA Times: Here’s what you need to know about Ebola and air travel
- BBC: Why Ebola is so dangerous
- Mashable: How Different Countries Are Screening for Ebola
- FAA: FAA issues statement and answers questions on Ebola
- USA Today: Ebola and air travel: What to expect
- Ebola Joke on a Flight Brings in the Hazmat Suits
- Medical evacuation services draw line at flying out Ebola patients
- Johnny Jet: 5 Ways to Minimize Your Risk of Catching Ebola on the Road
Last updated: October 26, 2014; 1:44pm ET
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.