Today, Emirates Airline announced that it will begin daily non-stop service between New York’s John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) and Milan Malpensa (MXP) on October 1, 2013. Emirates will operate a Boeing 777-300 ER aircraft on this route, with eight private suites in First Class, 42 lie-flat beds in Business Class and 310 seats in Coach. Each seat will be equipped with Emirates’ award-winning ice system, offering over 1,400 channels of in-flight entertainment.
Emirates flight EK206 will depart New York at 22:20hrs arriving in Milan at 12:15hrs the following day before departing for Dubai at 14:00hrs, touching down in Dubai at 22:05. The return journey on flight EK205 will depart Dubai at 09:05hrs arriving in Milan at 13:50hrs, the flight will then depart Milan at 16:00hrs arriving in New York at 19:00hrs the same day.
ICELANDAIR TO LAUNCH NEWARK SERVICE
Icelandair released it will begin service from Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) to Reykjavik (KEF) on October 28, 2013. The Newark flights will supplement the JFK service and will operate four times per week on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Newark will be the 11th Icelandair gateway in North America and the 36th destination within the Icelandair global route network. Newark is the fourth destination that has been introduced this year joining Anchorage, Alaska, St. Petersburg, Russia and Zurich, Switzerland.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.