The savvy folks over at Energizer recently sent me one of their new solar products—and it’s great! The Energizer PowerKeep PRO lightweight backpack lets you carry a laptop and other supplies while—and this is the best part—remaining capable of charging mobile electronic devices anywhere you go.
The backpack’s sleek design includes the traditional features you expect in a backpack, but the innovative, solar-integrated technology sets it apart from others. It’s amazing to be able to power smartphones, tablets and other mobile electronic devices on the go. Even better is that the battery pack and solar panel can be removed from the bag, so when you fly (see this story) you can still bring the bag with you (though you won’t be able to charge your devices from it).
The solar panel was created by Ascent Solar Technologies and is flexible, lightweight and virtually indestructible. The Energizer PowerKeep PRO retails for $186 and can be bought on Amazon or Walmart.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.