The savvy folks over at Energizer recently sent me one of their new solar products—and it’s great! The Energizer PowerKeep PRO lightweight backpack lets you carry a laptop and other supplies while—and this is the best part—remaining capable of charging mobile electronic devices anywhere you go.
The backpack’s sleek design includes the traditional features you expect in a backpack, but the innovative, solar-integrated technology sets it apart from others. It’s amazing to be able to power smartphones, tablets and other mobile electronic devices on the go. Even better is that the battery pack and solar panel can be removed from the bag, so when you fly (see this story) you can still bring the bag with you (though you won’t be able to charge your devices from it).
The solar panel was created by Ascent Solar Technologies and is flexible, lightweight and virtually indestructible. The Energizer PowerKeep PRO retails for $186 and can be bought on Amazon or Walmart.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.