There is no better place to celebrate the one night where you can be anyone or anything you can dream up than The City of Dreams. For those who want to enjoy this world-famous and uninhibited Hollywood Halloween experience, The Orlando Hotel is offering a “Holly-ween Package” with all the tricks and treats to satisfy the Halloween hungry at a price that isn’t just for A-listers.
The package includes:
- One night of accomodations
- Bloody brunch for two at The Orlando’s hip, on-site restaurant, The Churchill
- A personal costume fitting at Los Angeles’ hottest costume store, Trashy Lingerie
- Two tickets to the “Dia De Los Muertos Festival” at theHollywood Forever Cemetery on October 27th for anyone who books for October 31st
- Late night transportation to & from the West Hollywood Halloween Festival
The Holly-ween package starts at $289 (tax and gratuities not included) and is valid October 26th-November 1st.
Information provided by: The Orlando Hotel
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.