This week’s entertainment and dining news:
- OpenTable projects one in four U.S. restaurants will go out of business as a result of coronavirus-related lockdowns
- Wash your hands: Black light experiment shows how quickly a virus like Covid-19 can spread at a restaurant
- Copenhagen’s famed Noma restaurant will reopen as a fancy burger and wine bar
- German cafe tells customers to wear pool noodles to enforce social distancing
- McDonald’s is going to look drastically different when it opens: “Workers must clean and sanitize tables after each use and restrooms every 30 minutes. McDonald’s (MCD) recommends using a tracking sheet to document the cleanings. Employees have to wash their hands every hour. Restaurants don’t have to turn on their touch-screen kiosks, but if they do, those screens and key pads have to be cleaned after every use.”
- ‘Frozen’ musical becomes biggest victim of Broadway coronavirus shutdown
- London’s restaurants are trying hard not to look like a hospital ward after the lockdown ends
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.