This week’s entertainment and dining news:
- OpenTable projects one in four U.S. restaurants will go out of business as a result of coronavirus-related lockdowns
- Wash your hands: Black light experiment shows how quickly a virus like Covid-19 can spread at a restaurant
- Copenhagen’s famed Noma restaurant will reopen as a fancy burger and wine bar
- German cafe tells customers to wear pool noodles to enforce social distancing
- McDonald’s is going to look drastically different when it opens: “Workers must clean and sanitize tables after each use and restrooms every 30 minutes. McDonald’s (MCD) recommends using a tracking sheet to document the cleanings. Employees have to wash their hands every hour. Restaurants don’t have to turn on their touch-screen kiosks, but if they do, those screens and key pads have to be cleaned after every use.”
- ‘Frozen’ musical becomes biggest victim of Broadway coronavirus shutdown
- London’s restaurants are trying hard not to look like a hospital ward after the lockdown ends
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.