This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) now offers a second lounge—The Escape Lounge at Palm Beach International Airport. The newly rebranded Escape Lounge has a maximum capacity of 66 people, which is somewhat small compared to other lounges. However, this lounge can be easier to access than PBI’s first airport lounge (a Delta Sky Club).
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
The New Escape Lounge at Palm Beach International Airport
If you’re not flying Delta, the brand-new Escape Lounge Palm Beach International Airport is available to travelers from any carrier. This location is the previous Primeclass Lounge that first opened in early 2020.
Flyers can find the lounge post-security immediately past the entrance for Concourse A and B on Level 2 (Departures Level). Concourse C passengers can also access the lounge.
The regular lounge hours are from 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Lounge amenities include:
- Private WiFi access
- Charging ports
- Print, scan, and copy services
- Complimentary food and drink
How to Get Free Lounge Access
So how do you get into the Escape Lounge Palm Beach International for free? You can do this by having The Platinum Card® from American Express or the invite-only Centurion Card. The Platinum Card from American Express cardholders can access Escape Lounges for free.
A day pass costs $40 when booking at least 24 hours in advance or $45 for walk-up purchases. This is the price for each person to enter the lounge.
You see, Escape Lounges are part of the American Express Global Lounge Collection. The Centurion, Priority Pass (enrollment required to visit) and Delta Sky Club lounge networks tend to get more focus. But the Escape Lounges are worth pursuing to add some level of normalcy to flying these days.
As many airport terminals have reduced amenities and limited terminal seating due to the pandemic, lounge access can be more valuable than before. The next time you’re in Palm Beach (or another airport), check to see if your credit cards can give you free lounge access.
- The Best Miles Credit Cards for Travel
- How Hard Is It To Get The American Express Platinum Card? (Review)
- Do You Qualify for the American Express Platinum Bonus Offer?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.