Alberta (a province, not a state!) is the fourth largest province in Canada and is arguably the most beautiful. Home to the majestic Rocky Mountains and a rich, lush landscape, Alberta is the perfect place for a vacation. There’s so much to do and so many amazing sights to see. From family vacations to romantic escapes for two, there’s something for everyone in Alberta. Here are a few things you should know before you go:
10 things Americans should know about traveling to Alberta, Canada
If you’re looking for a great getaway, consider the province of Alberta. It’s easy to get to, especially from Montana, and is a spectacular playground for anyone who loves hiking, biking, skiing or snowboarding. And if you’re not into all that activity, then relax and take in the views, some of the most gorgeous you’ve ever seen.
How to pack for Alberta, Canada
Before you head to Alberta, find out what you should pack. Whether you’re planning to attend a good ol’-fashioned hoe-down at the Calgary Stampede or hit the slopes in Banff, you’ll want to make sure you’re prepared.
8 things to pack for summer travel to Alberta
From the travel and style blog Oh! Travelissima, here are 8 things women might want to consider packing for their summer trip to Alberta.
8 things to pack for winter travel to Alberta
Heading to Alberta for some winter excitement? Here are 8 items women might want to make sure they pack in their suitcases!
Photography: Banff Lake Louise Tourism/Paul Zizka
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.