Hello Kitty Hand-in-Hand Jet, a Boeing 777-300ER built for long-haul flights, is embellished with 19 Sanrio Family characters of different shapes and sizes, including Hello Kitty and Dear Daniel. Standing side-by-side the length of both sides of the fuselage, characters reach across cultural barriers to invite new friendships from around the world. EVA is using its latest Hello Kitty Jet on three of its 17 weekly flights from Los Angeles to Taipei. The Sept. 18, 2013 launch flight operated as BR12 from Taipei, Taiwan and the return from Los Angeles in the early morning of Sept. 19 as BR01.
Moving to its regular Los Angeles – Taipei schedule on Sept. 20, outbound flights will fly as BR15 LAX – TPE on Monday, Thursday and Saturday and BR16 TPE – LAX on Sunday, Wednesday and Friday.
Hello Kitty Apple Jet, featuring Hello Kitty and red and green apples, flies daily between Taoyuan International Airport and Incheon International Airport near Seoul, South Korea — flights BR160 and BR159.
On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, between Taoyuan International Airport and Fukuoka Airport near Fukuoka, Japan — flights are BR2106 and BR2105.
Hello Kitty Global Jet, featuring Hello Kitty characters and travel destinations, alternates with the Magic Jet on daily flights between Taipei’s close-in Songshan International Airport and Tokyo’s Haneda International Airport — flights BR190/BR192 and BR189/BR191.
From Songshan International Airport to Shanghai’s Hongqiao International Airport — flights BR772 and BR771.
Hello Kitty Magic Jet, featuring Hello Kitty and magic stars, alternates with the Global Jet on daily flights between Taipei Songshan and Tokyo Haneda flights BR190/BR192 and BR189/BR191.
And between Songshan and Shanghai Hongqiao — flights BR772 and BR771.
Hello Kitty Happy Music Jet, featuring Hello Kitty characters and musical notes flies daily between Taipei’s Taoyuan International Airport and Chitose outside of Sapporo, Japan as BR116 and BR115.
It goes from Taoyuan to Guam on Tuesday and Saturday as BR20 with a Wednesday and Sunday return, BR19.
The Hello Kitty Music Jet also flies to Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China and other gateways in Southeast and Northeast Asia on a schedule that is not fixed.
Hello Kitty Speed Puff Jet, featuring Hello Kitty characters and fast-moving clouds, makes daily flights from Taoyuan to Tokyo Narita as BR2198/BR2197. It is also used on daily flights between Taoyuan and Hong Kong, BR857/858.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus earn up to $50 in statement credits towards grocery store purchases.
- 2X points on dining at restaurants including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.