This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Exciting business news! The World of Hyatt Business Credit Card is extending the time period to earn bonus points on select categories. Additionally, new applicants have the opportunity to earn bonus Tier-Qualifying Night Credits per eligible night in 2022. Keep reading to learn more about these exciting World of Hyatt Business Credit Card benefit extensions.
World of Hyatt Business Credit Card Benefit Extensions: 2x on Top 3 Spend Categories Through 2023
It’s possible to earn 2 points per dollar spent on the top three (of eight) spend categories each quarter through 12/31/2023, then your top two categories each quarter. These triple adaptive categories were originally scheduled to phase out at the end of 2022. However, this benefit is extended through December 31, 2023 for new and existing members.
Each quarter, you can earn 2x (instead of 1x) on your three top spend categories. The participating categories include:
- Airline tickets purchased directly from the airline
- Car rental agencies
- Gas stations
- Internet, cable, and phone services
- Local transit and commuting
- Social media and search engine advertising
However, there’s a limitation on these World of Hyatt Business Credit Card benefit extensions. Starting in 2024, only the top two categories per quarter earn the 2x bonus.
Additionally, you will continue to earn a total of 9x points on Hyatt purchases, 2x on fitness club and gym memberships, and 1x on all non-bonus spending.
Limited-Time Signup Bonus
Applying for the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card from August 23, 2022, to October 6, 2022, lets you earn a two-part signup bonus.
First, you can earn the standard offer of 60,000 bonus World of Hyatt points after spending $5,000 in the first 3 months.
Second, you can earn 2 Tier-Qualifying Night Credits for every eligible night you stay from August 23, 2022, to December 31, 2022.
Once again, you must apply by October 6, 2022, to be eligible for this promotion which can help you climb the elite status ladder sooner.
Other Notable Card Benefits
In addition to the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card benefit extensions and the limited-time signup bonus, some of the other valuable benefits this card provides include:
- World of Hyatt Discoverist status
- Gift Discoverist status to 5 additional employees
- Earn 5 Tier-Qualifying Night credits per $10,000 in annual purchases
- Up to $100 in annual Hyatt statement credits
- Free additional employee cards ($199 annual fee for the primary card)
In conclusion, having an extra year to earn double points in three categories is another easy opportunity to earn some of the most valuable hotel points. If you’re still thinking about applying, the 2 Tier-Qualifying Night promotion can be a nice incentive if you’re booking several stays this year and can use the loyalty status perks. Are you going to take advantage of these World of Hyatt Business Credit Card benefit extensions?
- The Best Credit Cards To Pay For Streaming Services
- The Best Metal Credit Cards
- Ink Business Unlimited Card Review: No Annual Fee, 1.5% Cashback
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.