Expedia.com unveiled today the launch of Expedia+ rewards, a new and enhanced customer loyalty program. Expedia+ rewards offers membership at tiered levels, +blue, +silver and +gold, and even more opportunities to earn and redeem points. Members at the +silver and +gold level will also receive a host of benefits from more than 1,400 +VIP Access™ hotels.
With this new program, all Expedia+ rewards members can earn 2 points for every $1 spent when booking hotels, activities and packages. New to the program, members can now earn 2 points for every $1 cruise bookings with most major cruise lines. Customers will continue to earn 1 point for every $5 spent on flights. Once points begin to accumulate, members are not only able to redeem points on hotels, but also on flights, exclusive local experiences (for limited time only) and charity redemptions.
As an Expedia+ rewards member, travelers are also privy to the Expedia Hotel Price Guarantee that ensures extended price match up to midnight before check-in, access to member exclusive offers and, through December 31, 2014, double value on +VIP Access hotel coupons. Enrollment into the program at the +blue level is free and immediate.
Fresh to the program is the Expedia +silver level, a new membership tier offering a wide range of benefits including: 10% bonus points on point eligible purchases, 250 extra points when booking one of more than 1,400 +VIP Access hotels and exclusive amenities at over 700 +VIP Access hotels. Amenities vary by hotel and could include a bottle of wine, an upgrade or a spa treatment voucher. Finally, those at the Expedia+ silver level will receive priority customer service from a dedicated group of customer service agents.
In addition to the +silver benefits, Expedia +gold members – formerly Expedia® Elite Plus® members – earn 30% bonus points on top of base points and receive room upgrades whenever available at more than 1,400 +VIP Access hotels worldwide.
Current Expedia Rewards members will keep their points and history intact and will be able to track their progress toward elite status on their Expedia+ rewards page.
Expedia + Rewards Overview
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.