Each Friday, we feature a reader-submitted tip as our Travel Tip of the Day. This week’s tip comes from reader Steven F., who says:
“Thought this was a good share as I was reading your passport article in Forbes and wanted to let you know FedEx Office can now expedite passports. Looks like things are becoming more available nationwide.”
It’s true. On fedex.com/passport, you can apply for a new or replacement passport and select shipping options as fast as one business day ($449 for shipping alone). Thanks, Steven!
- It’s About to Get More Expensive to Renew Your Passport in Person
- How to Take Your Own Passport Photos and Visas for Free
- Consider Costco for Passport and Visa Photos
- If You Lose Your Passport in Austria, You Can Now Find Help at McDonald’s
Have your own tip? Email it to email@example.com!
Want to see more tips? Click here for all 1,471!
Want even more travel tips? Sign up here for the Daily Travel Tip newsletter! Just fill in your email address and check the Daily Travel Tip box—and you’ll have Johnny’s best tips, straight to your inbox each day!
If you already subscribe to our weekly newsletter, you can sign up on the same page. Just fill in your email and check the Daily Travel Tip box on the same page and you’ll receive an email with a link to update your JohnnyJet.com preferences. On that page, just click the Daily Travel Tip box and Update Profile.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.