It’s July, which means the summer travel season is in full swing! It also means that families are packing up to hit the road to see relatives, and friends are making summertime wedding adventures. No doubt if you’re staying at a friend’s or relative’s house, renting a home or having guests stay at yours, there may not be enough beds for everyone. So you’re prepared, consider getting an inexpensive (under $60) and comfortable inflatable mattress. That way no one has to fight about being stuck on a pullout couch or worse, the floor.
The Intex Queen Dura-Beam Comfort-Plush airbed is significantly stronger than traditional airbeds and has a built-in, high-powered electric pump for hassle-free inflation and deflation. The mattress inflates in approximately four and a half minutes to the desired firmness. What makes it even more comfortable is that its waterproof flocked top is raised 22 inches from floor with indented sides to keep your fitted sheets from slipping!
Dimensions: 60″ x 22″ x 80″ inches (W x H x L). It comes with a duffel bag for easy storage and transport and can hold up to 600 pounds. Grab one on Amazon for $59.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 2X points on dining including eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out and travel. Plus, earn 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.