It’s July, which means the summer travel season is in full swing! It also means that families are packing up to hit the road to see relatives, and friends are making summertime wedding adventures. No doubt if you’re staying at a friend’s or relative’s house, renting a home or having guests stay at yours, there may not be enough beds for everyone. So you’re prepared, consider getting an inexpensive (under $60) and comfortable inflatable mattress. That way no one has to fight about being stuck on a pullout couch or worse, the floor.
The Intex Queen Dura-Beam Comfort-Plush airbed is significantly stronger than traditional airbeds and has a built-in, high-powered electric pump for hassle-free inflation and deflation. The mattress inflates in approximately four and a half minutes to the desired firmness. What makes it even more comfortable is that its waterproof flocked top is raised 22 inches from floor with indented sides to keep your fitted sheets from slipping!
Dimensions: 60″ x 22″ x 80″ inches (W x H x L). It comes with a duffel bag for easy storage and transport and can hold up to 600 pounds. Grab one on Amazon for $59.99.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.