This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
We all hope that this pandemic will be coming to an end very soon and that we can toss our face masks for good but it looks like they’ll be here to stay for a while. If you have problems with your face mask, here are some suggestions for making your face mask more comfortable, pleasant and hygienic to wear. Plus, a reader emailed in with a tip I wanted to share with you all. Here’s his message to me:
Love your newsletter and repartee with Leo Laporte. I ordered some foldable N95 masks through your newsletter Amazon link and they work great. I’ve also got some reusable SoftFoot brand 3D Mask Bracket Internal Support Frames. These support frames make the N95 far more comfortable to use. This 3D version has side clips which makes it necessary to be loose inside the N95. It still works great but it can fall out if the N95 is removed. There are other support frames that can be secured to the N95. You might include a secure able support frame along with your N95 recommendation.
Thanks again and cheers,
Thanks for the tip, Tom! I’ve heard lots of people recommend face mask brackets to help keep your face mask lifted slightly off of your face for easier breathing. They can also be helpful to prevent makeup from smudging and if you have sensitive skin and are prone to breakouts, these can help as well. You can buy a package of five mask brackets here on Amazon for $8 (at the time of publication.)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.