I’ve seen a lot of unique travel pillows (like this one and this one) but the FaceCradle may take the cake. Last year, it started out as a Kickstarter where it became the biggest-selling travel accessory in Kickstarter’s history. It raised more than a million dollars! After that, the Australian company behind it opened a U.S. headquarters for marketing and faster order fulfillment.
I haven’t seen a FaceCradle on a plane yet but I did test it out at the 2016 Travel Goods Show in Las Vegas. If you can overlook the fact that your seatmates will definitely get a chuckle when you bust it out (it kind of looks like a toilet seat) you might get better sleep while traveling.
The FaceCradle has multiple positions, which you can see in the photo above: Dozing Mode, Snoozing Mode, Table Nap Mode, Deep Sleep (Front), and Deep Sleep (Side). The pillow has a high-quality memory foam pad and is on a sturdy fiberglass reinforced nylon frame. You can pick one up for $69 on Amazon.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.