- Kelly Merritt: Wow! The Johnny Jet special “2012 Hot Spots” on the Travel Channel tonight was amazing — here’s hoping it becomes a series. Travel Channel, better get Johnny Jet while he’s available because I bet there will be a long line of producers trying to sign him up. Go Johnny Jet!
- Meghan Marfise: Props to Johnny Jet for an awesome show on the Travel Channel last night!!! If you missed it, it reruns the following two Sundays-“Hot Spots 2012” on the Travel Channel.
- John Hussey: Awesome show Johnny Jet!
- Kerry Morrissey: You hit it out of the park kid…. Can you share with your fans where you will be on Monday.
- Charles McCool: Fantastic show, Johnny Jet. “Hot Spots 2012” on Travel Channel is entertaining and informative. I want to visit all 8 of the hot spots!
- Melissa Lorenzo: Way to go Johnny Jet well done! The editting, panning, Time manipulation, your narration and upbeat speed was great. Never a dull moment! Looking forward to more from Johnnyjet Hot Spots.
- Jean-Louis Delezenne: You totally rocked that show, Hope to see the series soon!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.