Over the weekend I was in San Diego speaking at the Travel & Adventure Show. My son Jack had a rash break out and we needed to find a dermatologist for him and quick since that’s what our pediatrician recommended. Luckily, I have some friends in the area who were able to get me a list of options.
However, when I went to the travel show and told one of the employees about the situation, she told me that next time I should just use Zocdoc. I’d never heard of Zocdoc, but she raved about it. Instead of calling to find out if a nearby doctor has any appointments available, you can see on the app (and the website) which times slots are available and book instantly. Zocdoc is free for iOS and Android.
You can also read verified reviews of doctors and search by city (U.S. only) from Albany to West Palm Beach (here are the locations available), by specialty (listed below) or by insurance provider (Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield, GHI, HIP, UnitedHealthcare, UnitedHealthcare Oxford).
It looks pretty easy to use and it’s available for free on Android and iOS. Have you tried Zocdoc?
Specialties available on Zocdoc:
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doc…
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.