I’m a big fan of using a travel agent when booking cruises—especially if it’s your first time. If you don’t know which agency to use or which one has the best deals, make sure to check out CruiseCompete! It’s a quick and easy way to get independent travel agencies to compete to offer you the best cruise deal. Here’s how it works. You:
1. Choose a cruise
Use our Cruise Search, browse by Cruise Line or Specials Category, or use Live Agent Help.
2. Create an account
Set-up a CruiseCompete account so you can request and receive quotes anonymously.
3. Request quotes
Select the ship, sail date, passengers, and the number and type of cabins. More than 500 travel agencies will immediately have everything they need to provide custom responses for your cruise
4. Compare quotes
When new quotes are available, they will e-mail you a notification including a link to your account. There is no obligation to buy, and travel agents will NOT have your contact information unless you give it to them.
5. Contact agents
You may contact agents by phone or e-mail for more information or to book your cruise.
It’s that easy. Have you used CruiseCompete? Do you think it’s the best way to find a cheap cruise?
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.