I’m not a surfer, but I do enjoy renting a surfboard on Waikiki Beach (where the water is warm, clear and shallow and the views and waves are perfect for novices like me). However, many of my friends love to surf and not just in southern California. Some of them travel all over the world, and one of their go-to websites to track conditions is Surfline.
Surfline has been around since 1985 and was the first website to add surf cams. Now, it has a network of over 200 live cameras, of which the quality has steadily improved. You can find detailed surf forecasts (including tides, wind, weather) for every region of the world from Africa to South America to Australia and everything in between. If you upgrade to the Premium version, you’ll get 17-day surf forecasts instead of just the three-day and ad-free HD cams available without pay.
In recent years the site has also added two new products: FishTrack and Buoyweather. FishTrack helps fishermen find and catch more fish. Buoyweather provides mariners with accurate and accessible data, which helps them safely enjoy the ocean.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.