I’m sure it’s happened to you too…you arrive at a hotel and it looks nothing like the website. There are a few places consumers can go to find out what a hotel really looks like. First, I always recommend going to Google Maps and see if the hotel is actually beachfront or across a busy street from a beach. Then, I suggest checking travel websites/blogs (ahem, JohnnyJet.com). Finally, I suggest you go to Oyster.com or downloading the new, free Oyster app (available on both iOS and Android). The app launched a couple of weeks ago and it offers comprehensive hotel photos, 360-degree panoramas, and in-depth, expert reviews. Users can search and filter for their hotel, compare prices, browse by concept (kid-friendly, romantic, value, boutique…), or get ideas for trips by reading Oyster’s travel stories.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.