I’m sure it’s happened to you too…you arrive at a hotel and it looks nothing like the website. There are a few places consumers can go to find out what a hotel really looks like. First, I always recommend going to Google Maps and see if the hotel is actually beachfront or across a busy street from a beach. Then, I suggest checking travel websites/blogs (ahem, JohnnyJet.com). Finally, I suggest you go to Oyster.com or downloading the new, free Oyster app (available on both iOS and Android). The app launched a couple of weeks ago and it offers comprehensive hotel photos, 360-degree panoramas, and in-depth, expert reviews. Users can search and filter for their hotel, compare prices, browse by concept (kid-friendly, romantic, value, boutique…), or get ideas for trips by reading Oyster’s travel stories.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.