I use FollowUpThen often to remind me of appointments, of tasks and to water my plant. I’ve had the same plant for over 25 years! For those that don’t use FollowUpThen (and/or have more than one plant), Happy Plant is worth a download. It’s a free iOS app that reminds you to water your plants but with a fun twist.
The folks at Happy Plant have turned plant watering into a game. Your mission: Keep your watering streak high and don’t let your plants reach the red zone. Green is good. The red color is bad…very, very bad. Each time you water your plant, you can take a picture. They then turn those images into an epic video in which you can see how your plant has changed over time.
Some unique features let you:
- Create a unique reminder to water each plant
- Receive water plant reminders on your notification screen
- Choose to receive notifications anytimeyou want, depending on your work schedule
- Store up to three plants for free
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 2x total points on up to $1,000 in grocery store purchases per month from November 1, 2020 to April 30, 2021. Includes eligible pick-up and delivery services.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.