Just over two months from now, the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort will open its doors, and doors to the magic that is Walt Disney World. The 444-room boutique hotel—boutique by Disney standards, anyway—is within Golden Oak, a prestigious, gated resident community on Disney World property; custom-built homes within Golden Oak begin at $1.8 million.
With the largest standard guestrooms in all of Orlando, measuring in at 500 square feet, and all king guestrooms with a balcony and queen-size sofa sleeper in the room, there will be plenty of space for families to spread out and enjoy their vacations, with all the touches that Four Seasons fans have come to expect.
Tip: when making reservations, be sure to ask for a park view so that you can watch the nightly fireworks from your room!
Outside of the hotel, kids and their parents will love the five-acre Explorer Island water park, featuring a family pool, lazy river and two water slides. The perfect way to unwind after a day in the parks! Throughout the resort’s 23 acres, guests will also find three tennis courts, a Tom Fazio-designed 18-hole golf course, an adults-only pool with private cabanas, and a spa with 18 treatment rooms.
When it comes time to eat, there should be no need to leave the resort. Five dining options are available, from casual grab-and-go to fine dining at Capa, the rooftop Spanish-influence steakhouse that will also offer views of Disney’s nightly fireworks.
Developed in full partnership with Disney, the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort will offer Disney character breakfasts, and will have a Disney Planning Center onsite, where guests can purchase park tickets, plan VIP tours, make Disney dining reservations and more. Complimentary transportation from the resort to the parks will also be available.
Overnight rates start at $545, and reservations are now being accepted for stays beginning Aug. 3.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.