When I arrived in Budapest, I was worried I might have contracted malaria because I had just come in from Africa and had developed a fever. I wasn’t even staying at the Four Seasons but a couple of friends, (Stacy Small and Laura Fairweather) informed the Four Seasons Hotel Gresham Palace to contact me to help assist me in finding a doctor. They were a big help as well as MedJet Assist and the Sofitel Budapest. It turns out I felt much better a day later and my fever broke so I stopped worrying about malaria.
However, Veronika, The Four Seasons PR person, was kind enough to offer me a room to rest but since I was comfortable in my Scenic Cruises bed, I declined but said I was available to check out their spa. She said come on over and that’s exactly what I did.
It was a picturesque 20-minute walk from the ‘space ship’ to the hotel, which included crossing over the famous Chain Bridge. Even if you aren’t staying at the Four Seasons, I suggest you walk into the lobby, as it’s jaw-droppingly beautiful. And my 50-minute spa treatment with a Hungarian therapist named Eva was just what the doctor ordered. She had the smoothest hands I’ve ever felt and she was strong.
I loved the marble floors and the fact that she took off her shoes so there was no squeaking. I enjoyed the music (picture of the CD is shown below in photo gallery). All of it was amazing and I hope you get to experience it one day.
Thank you Veronika for setting it up! Pictures are below.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Our best offer ever! Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 100,000 points are worth $1,250 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.