I’ve spent a lot of time in the past year and a half at the Four Seasons’ newly opened flag ship in Toronto. I toured it while still under construction for my Travel Channel show, Hot Spots 2012, and then I was lucky enough to be a guest earlier this year. It’s truly an exceptional hotel and definitely one to brag to your friends about.
The folks at Four Seasons Hotel Toronto have generously given me a great package to give away to a lucky reader in this week’s contest. (It’s so good, we’re running it for 2 weeks!)
You’ll be able to live like a king with two nights in a Four Seasons suite, dinner for two at the elegant and mouth-watering Café Boulud (from one of the fore-most French chefs in the world, Daniel Boulud), and a couple’s spa treatment (facials).
This contest is just like the others, sign up for my newsletter and fill out the form below. Then follow me on Twitter and Facebook for additional entries. You can also follow Four Seasons Hotel Toronto on Twitter and tweet about the contest for additional entries. The contest runs April 17th through May 1st and all official rules apply.
Heck, I wish I could win this one myself! Good luck!
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide, eligible delivery services, takeout and dining out & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.