Baltimore is known for their famous crab cakes and indie music scene, with bands such as indie duo Beach House finding their start in Charm City. But this October may be the best time ever to experience Maryland’s largest city.
With more than 300 events slated during the month of October, almost every day of the month will feature a free arts-related event. Free Fall Baltimore has the full array of the city’s art culture on display from the symphony and dance performances to museum lectures and gallery tours.
This month-long festivity is taking place in conjunction with National Arts and Humanities Month (NAHM), a coast-to-coast celebration or our nation’s important cultural contributions.
Event highlights for Free Fall Baltimore include:
- Everyman Theatre Tour, Oct. 6: Be among the first to partake in an exclusive tour of the brand new theatre on West Fayette Street set to open in January, 2013.
- Baltimore Symphony Orchestra, Oct. 19: The BSO offers an “inside look” to experience the rehearsal process and observe the interaction between conductor, soloists, and musicians, as they prepare for an upcoming performance.
- Renaissance Family Festival at The Walters Art Museum, Oct. 20: Travel back in time and explore art, culture and life during the Renaissance. Enter a castle to experience a world of new discoveries, dress up and step into a gilded frame to become a painting, perfect perspective, and design your own map.
- 5th Annual Harbor Harvest, Oct. 20 (Rain Date: Oct. 21): Partake on the fun at the Waterfront Partnership Harbor Festival with activities including a pumpkin patch, petting zoo, hay maze, face painting, pumpkin decorating, pony rides, live music, and more!
- Dance Baltimore Dance Festival, Oct. 20 & 27: Put on a pair of dancing shoes and go in feet first with free dance classes, workshops, youth performances, award reception, and a major concert featuring exceptional local professional dance ensembles.
American Visionary Art Museum
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.