This post contains references to products from one or more of our advertisers. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. For an explanation of our Advertising Disclosure, visit this page.
Do you have an American Express credit card? If so, you can enjoy free Panera coffee for 6 months with this special MyPanera+ Coffee promotion. Here are the details.
Terms apply to American Express benefits and offers. Enrollment may be required for select American Express benefits and offers. Visit americanexpress.com to learn more.
How to Get Free Panera Coffee
Every United States consumer and corporate American Express credit card can receive six months of complimentary MyPanera+ membership.
You can get unlimited flavors and refills for these beverages:
- Hot coffee
- Iced coffee
- Hot tea
It’s possible to refill any size every two hours. You can request fill-ups in-store or online through your MyPanera Membership account.
Whether you’re passing by a local Panera location or you’re using their WiFi hotspot to work on the go, this perk can help optimize your daily routine.
This benefit is worth up to $54 but you must enroll by January 31, 2022.
After this promotion ends, you can continue your MyPanera+ membership at $8.99/month plus tax.
Other MyPanera Benefits
Before enrolling in this offer, make sure you’re a member of the MyPanera loyalty club.
It’s free to join and includes these benefits:
- One free sweet treat upon joining
- One month of free delivery after your first 30 days
- Exclusive discounts
- Personalized rewards
- Birthday perks
Additional American Express Partner Offers
- Future: A 2-month free trial with unlimited phone access to a personal trainer. Must enroll by 4/30/2022.
- Audible: 6-month free trial of Audible Plus. It expires on 2/28/2022 for new Audible subscribers only.
- ONDA: 60 days of unlimited access when you enroll by 12/9/2021.
- Daily Burn: 3-month free trial plus $100 off an annual Premium membership when you enroll by 12/31/2021.
These offers are in addition to Amex Offers. This program provides one-time cash statement credits for select retail, food, and travel purchases.
The offers can vary by which consumer card you have.
If you love Panera Bread or want free hot drinks during the winter months, this perk is a convenient way to satisfy your cravings. Don’t forget that you might be able to earn bonus points on restaurant purchases in case you decide to buy a meal or snack from Panera Bread while you’re there.
- Don’t Miss the Ultimate Rewards Apple Bonus (Up to 50%)
- The Best Limited-Time Credit Card Offers
- Best Credit Card Reviews 2021: Miles, Points, Cash Back, & More
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3X points on dining and 2X points on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories.
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on eligible orders over $12 for a minimum of one year with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get up to $60 back on an eligible Peloton Digital or All-Access Membership through 12/31/2021, and get full access to their workout library through the Peloton app, including cardio, running, strength, yoga, and more. Take classes using a phone, tablet, or TV. No fitness equipment is required.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.