During the month of February, Norwegian Cruise Line and Boingo Wireless are celebrating the cruise line’s newest ship, Norwegian Breakaway, by sponsoring free Wi-Fi at select New York subway stations and John F. Kennedy (JFK), LaGuardia and Newark Liberty International Airports.
Complimentary Boingo Wi-Fi is immediately available for users of all Wi-Fi enabled devices at Manhattan subway stations supported by Transit Wireless’ state-of-the-art network, and for laptop users at the New York airports.
Arriving in the Big Apple in May, the 4,000-passenger Norwegian Breakaway will bring the best of NYC to sea, and will be the largest cruise ship ever to homeport year-round in New York City. The ship will feature the high caliber of dining and entertainment New York is known for, including three Broadway shows like ROCK OF AGES, restaurants from Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian and fitness classes from the ship’s godmothers, the legendary Rockettes.
The sponsored Wi-Fi hotspots are part of Boingo’s Cloud Nine location-based media platform, which reaches more than 100 million consumers annually. In addition to the New York airports and subway system, the company’s global advertising network includes more than 60 additional airports, brand name hotels and cafes, stadiums and arenas, shopping centers and more.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.