It’s hard to believe, but some kids are going back to school in just a week or two. But summer isn’t over yet. If you’re going on one last vacation, or if you live in a place where the summer heat isn’t going anywhere soon (like here in Southern California), grab one of Fun Boy’s fun floats and head for the water. These themed floats can be used in the pool or the ocean. (For the latter, you’ll want to make sure you don’t fall asleep or go near reefs and rocks.)
There are a variety of Fun Boy floats to choose from, but obviously my favorites are the plane-themed floats. There’s one for adults (14+) with a 200-pound weight limit for $99 and one for children under four sold by HSOMiD for $19.99. (Obviously, kids need to be supervised at all times in a pool or tub, regardless of whether they’re on a float or not.)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
- Get unlimited deliveries with a $0 delivery fee and reduced service fees on orders over $12 for a minimum of one year on qualifying food purchases with DashPass, DoorDash's subscription service. Activate by 12/31/21.
- Earn 5X points on Lyft rides through March 2022. That’s 3X points in addition to the 2X points you already earn on travel.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.