It’s hard to believe, but some kids are going back to school in just a week or two. But summer isn’t over yet. If you’re going on one last vacation, or if you live in a place where the summer heat isn’t going anywhere soon (like here in Southern California), grab one of Fun Boy’s fun floats and head for the water. These themed floats can be used in the pool or the ocean. (For the latter, you’ll want to make sure you don’t fall asleep or go near reefs and rocks.)
There are a variety of Fun Boy floats to choose from, but obviously my favorites are the plane-themed floats. There’s one for adults (14+) with a 200-pound weight limit for $99 and one for children under four sold by HSOMiD for $19.99. (Obviously, kids need to be supervised at all times in a pool or tub, regardless of whether they’re on a float or not.)
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.