Want free airport parking? Listen up. TravelCar, a French global innovator in airport parking and car sharing for travelers has entered the U.S. market. TravelCar provides travelers free airport parking and helps them earn money by renting out their cars to other travelers while they are away. The company has been around since 2012 and currently operates in 200 locations in 30 countries. My home airport, Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), will be their first U.S. operation.
TravelCar offers three kinds of services to travelers:
- Car owners who agree their car can be rented by other travelers benefit from free airport parking. If their vehicle is rented, the car owner is paid for every mile driven. Owners’ cars are protected with $1 million in liability insurance and covered against theft and physical damage. If a car is not rented, owners still get free parking.
- Travelers looking to rent a vehicle can get access to a private car for up to 70% less than traditional rental car companies.
- Car owners who prefer not to share their car will receive the lowest airport parking rates guaranteed.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Earn 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,000 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining and 2x on all other travel purchases, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 80,000 points are worth $1,000 toward travel.
- With Pay Yourself Back℠, your points are worth 25% more during the current offer when you redeem them for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered. Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airlines or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.